View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Google Toolbar for Opera

I heard news that Google is creating a toolbar for Opera Internet Browser. Is that true? Some of them are telling that it is a rumour and some of them are telling that is true. Can any one from Google reply to this question? After hearing this news I installed opera and there is no toolbar available for it, so I am not comfortable with it, because I need to see PR and other features like bookmarks, etc. Hope I will get a reply from Google soon, but we can install only the Google search bar in Opera.

Labels: ,

Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home