View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Google SERP Result Update

Just a quick update on Google :)

While, I was doing a little research on Google search result, I suddenly found the changes in the result pages (SERP – Search Engine Result Pages), take a look at the below screenshot, I have marked all the possible changes that I found have found. If I have left any, please add comment...

Page Header - Screenshot:


Page Footer - Screenshot:


I think Google has also updated its SERPs. Check your website for rankings.

My blog is at #1 for the keyword “Google links update”, take a look at the below screenshot. :))))


Happy weekend!

Labels:

Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home