View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Google Microsoft and Yahoo

Just a quick post to keep in touch with my blog, I am very busy in my projects and other official work, so unable to post any update frequently.

Today my discussion is about the latest threat against Google! Yes, it is all about Microsoft acquiring Yahoo! Microsoft is trying to buy Yahoo to build their power to fight against Google (the SE giant). But I don’t think this is going to work out for Microsoft or Yahoo… let me know your comments. This is the latest news that is echoed everywhere in the internet world. Read more here...

Labels:

Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home