View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Two Update on Matt Blog (My Blog)

1. Falling leaves removed. This is a sad update, but I wanted to remove it, because it made my blog from loading fast.

2. Updated my blog to New Blogger. Many times I ignored it, but today wanted to give a go. After updating it, only the nav bar created a problem, but now it was solved.

Happy weekend!
Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Ravi said...

hello matt,

no problem to remove the nav bar.

just paste this between the style tags.


#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;}

info at: http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2005/01/remove-navbar.html

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks Ravi :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home