View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Two Cool Google Updates with Screenshots

1. See the below screenshot, this was taken from MS Outlook Inbox. I have subscribed for Google Alerts for the keyword "Google updates". In the below displayed alert, I got a link for KBC. Why does this happen? In which way KBC related to my keyword? Anyone try to answer this!


2. If the above is not a good update from Google, here, take a look at the below screenshot, it was taken from
Google Matt's blog. He has replied to one of my comments to his blog. Thanks Matt :)


The red box is my comment and the green box is Matt's comment for my posting. Thanks again Matt.
Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home