View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Irrelevant Starred Results - Google SERP

I was searching for an online portal of my savings bank and landed on the below search page :-(

Irrelevant Starred Results
Irrelevant results! How Google's starred search works?

Obviously, these starred items are bookmarked under my login, but not relevant for the search term. Also, if you do the same search inside Google bookmarks page, you will not get these starred results!

Worried! Can I turn if off? or fix it? Help!!

Labels: , ,

Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Brigitte said...

Please let me know too - I hate it!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Debdas Mohapatra said...

Actually it happens due to use of keywords. People use wrong keywords for which we get wrong search results.
Cheap Cosmetics

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger AMIE COACHING CENTRE said...

I also faced the same problem a quite long times too.I think It's due to the frequently searched keywords in a same browser.quran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home