View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Google Chrome - Features

It is time to change browsing style (browsing to Chroming). Switch to Google Chrome a complete and user friendly browser (in this post I specifically talk about the developer version of Chrome 4)

I recommend downloading the developer version Chrome here.

Sneak-peak: Fully functional browser with "Greyscale" theme.

Google Chrome - Fully Functional
Why use Chrome?

To be simple, it is the next generation browser and obviously the future OS.

- It loads fast
- A perfect placement of tab which saves lot of space
- Easy to install extensions (no need to reboot to activate an extension)
- Completely socialized
- Easy to search
- And fast internet browsing experience

These are some of the reasons.

To enhance it start using extensions (plug-in as referred in Firefox)
Chrome Extensions - one of the best places to download extensions

In my next blog post, I will list you the recommended extension which I have used in my Chrome.

Till then, Happy Chroming!

Labels: , ,

Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger AMIE COACHING CENTRE said...

I am also using chrome from a quite long days before and feel it provides some how better facility than other browser and accessing speed is so fast than Mozilla.So in my experience Chrome is the best. nail polish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home