View Pratheep profile on LinkedIn
Matt Cutts

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Google Friend Connect Request Approved

Today there is a email in my inbox saying "You have been whitelisted to use Google Friend Connect" from Google Friend Connect,



As per their instruction, I started creating a new site,



The overview of the process,



Input title and URL of the website,



Uploaded the below two files to verify the ownership of my website,



Tested/verified the uploaded files,



Hurray!!!

I am into the Google Connect network. Now all I need to do is to add the friend connect gadget to enable my website.



Here I go...

And here is the preview of my Gadget,



Got your account approved for Google Friend Connect, if so add me as a friend :)

Click here to connect with me via Google Friend Connect!

Labels: ,

Tag the above posting to your favorite Book-marking website:

Google | Yahoo | Windows Live | Ask Jeeves | Netscape | Digg | del.icio.us | Technorati | Newsvine | Reddit | Blinklist

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home